Independent Power Boat Forum
Welcome To the Independent Power Boat Club (IPBC) Forum Please login to your account
Independent Power Boat Forum

forums.ipbc.org.au

You are not connected. Please login or register

The BAD boys are coming

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The BAD boys are coming on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 1:53 am

Little Lucifer

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
There are at least 3 boats making changes to get under 95db that i know of and 1 is from sa.We havent got tow money there is no prize money and you have to bring your own fuel .But we do have heaps of water to race in and ALL BOATS ARE WELCOME.

View user profile

2 Re: The BAD boys are coming on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 11:54 am

The Spook

Admiral
Admiral
I might have to bring a few beers for him to make sure he doesnt go home dry.

Spook

View user profile

3 Re: The BAD boys are coming on Sat 12 Feb 2011, 1:07 pm

stick him in my boat spook and he definatly wont go home dry.. lol!

View user profile

4 Re: The BAD boys are coming on Tue 15 Feb 2011, 4:33 am

Fixation

Midshipman
Midshipman
Little Lucifer wrote:There are at least 3 boats making changes to get under 95db that i know of and 1 is from sa.We havent got tow money there is no prize money and you have to bring your own fuel .But we do have heaps of water to race in and ALL BOATS ARE WELCOME.

Hi to all

My name is Neil Laundy and I am the owner and driver of Fixation which I would think is the boat from SA that Little Lucifer is reffering to. It has been my intention to travel to your race meeting and would have left tomorrow or Thursday. Unfortunately it looks like I am unable to make it at this stage as firstly my supplier of a new exhaust and muffler system has not delivered. As well as this we have had issues with other family members arranging time off etc.
I do apologise for not being able to attend after indicating that I would be there but it is my intention to get to one of your meetings in the future.
Should anyone be interested you can visit us at www.fixationracing.com

Cheers

Neil

View user profile

5 Re: The BAD boys are coming on Thu 17 Feb 2011, 9:53 am

The Spook

Admiral
Admiral
Neil

I'm looking forward to the day you turn up.

Spook

View user profile

6 Re: The BAD boys are coming on Mon 21 Feb 2011, 1:37 pm

Little Lucifer

Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
shame you couldnt get there this time neil but we had a great day.redbellies proved again it could do it went hard all day took out the last race as well. fury kept him honest but nothing was going to catch him.fury was strong all day with a couple of drivers havin some fun.bad luck for team tattoo steering stuffed up early in the day.[thats one hell of a boat and r looking forward to the day all goes right for matt] but thats racen.missty blue a blown flattie looked like he was haven fun.i would love to see you at toukley oneday and would like to thank all the boats that came out to play and hope everyone had a great day

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum