Independent Power Boat Forum
Welcome To the Independent Power Boat Club (IPBC) Forum Please login to your account
Independent Power Boat Forum

forums.ipbc.org.au

You are not connected. Please login or register

THURGAR T DECK CHEV $12000

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 THURGAR T DECK CHEV $12000 on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 1:44 pm

playstation

Acting Sub Lieutenant
Acting Sub Lieutenant
(THURGAR T DECK 17.6 RUNNER)WAS  RACE BOAT  IN THE 1990s(NOBBYS NUTS )now  social boat set up.  5 LTR CHEV  ENGINE.. 11 %  argo BOX .. WATER COOLED MCE MANIFOLDS stainless bends to MUFFLERS  thru transom .. can be set up to RACE AGAIN VERY EASY, just remove exhausts and add extractors ( I CAN SUPPLY) ON A CUSTOM GAL TRAILER with REGO we have run at toukley INDEPENDENT DAYS AND HAD A BALL ALSO HAVE ANOTHER SHORT ENGINE THAT GOES WITH IT IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT  ,  engine is standed bore  and crank so plenty of life in it THIS WILL SUIT AN ENTRY LEVEL OR JUST SOCIAL .. i have a rear lounge glass  set up but not upholstered to go with it   $12000..call me for any info im keen to sell and help out if needeed  BOAT DOES    94 KLMs / hr at 5000 rpm on pump fuel all day  as a std engine..call me for any other  info PH 0401 551 593

Last edited by playstation on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ph/ n)

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum