Independent Power Boat Forum
Welcome To the Independent Power Boat Club (IPBC) Forum Please login to your account
Independent Power Boat Forum

forums.ipbc.org.au

You are not connected. Please login or register

NSW Maritime boat racing enquirey

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NSW Maritime boat racing enquirey on Fri 01 May 2015, 8:45 am

The Spook

Admiral
Admiral
Ladies and Gentlemen

I have just had confirmation this morning that NSW Maritime has engaged a consultant to investigate boat racing in NSW.

At this stage I do not know the terms of the investigation, or what it is they are trying to achieve, however the APBA have already been consulted and you guessed it, we have not. I wonder what misinformation the consultant was given about us at that meeting?

I have already advised my informant that if we are not consulted and an attempt to summarily shaft us is in the air, we will not go without a fight.

This country is still a democracy and while ever that continues to be the case we will fight for our rights.

The Spook

View user profile

2 report on Tue 03 May 2016, 3:33 pm

the maritime consultant are a commercial shipping company consultancy firm..based in terigal central coast . thompson clarke. most of the report is actul rubish the only merrit in the report was that maritimes aquatic license application is very robust..as for the rest of it its all shit.. i would also like to inform our members and freinds that the ipbc is currently in recesss for the moment. our club is still registered and legal.. gary livermore.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum